Konstellation will Host the Blockchain qDARC Hackathon!
Konstellation is hosting the qDARC Hackathon from May 27, 2022!
Join the Blockchain qDARC Hackathon and help in building decentralization!
The objective of this hackathon is to:
- Find CosmWasm smart contract engineers for Konstellation
- Get the code for qDARC features that we can use / Smart Contract
- Create the qDARC Staking Token
- Help build Konstellation and join the team
To apply, fill in the Google Form: Apply here
16 May — 27 May 2022
27 May 2022 — 20 June 2022
Programmers and developers interested in blockchain technology.
Required programming languages:
In the hackathon, the tasks will involve Rust and Go languages. However, we still welcome applicants are not proficient with these languages.
All applicants will be accepted and further announcements will be made via email and Discord.
Distributed in BTC/ETH among TOP 4 winners
- 1st: $15,000
- 2nd: $6,000
- 3rd: $3,000
(Including DARC rewards)
Both students and professionals are welcome to apply!
*Konstellation will reward 1 team of students
We will reward 1 team of students $2,000 who will compete with professionals.
- Given function needs to be working according to the task
- Code quality
- Faithfulness to the instructions
The judges of the Blockchain qDARC Hackathon will be evaluated by Konstellation’s team.
FAQ: visit here.
Join the qDARc Hackathon Discord: here
This link will never expire.