🔊Official Invitation — Validators for Incentivized Testnet Needed!🚀
Official Invitations Extended — Reach out to email@example.com to participate. Details below!👇🏽 Konstellation Network Testnet Phase 2 is officially launched. The key objectives during this testing stage are to collect comments and feedback from the tester nodes and to identify and rectify any potential bugs, issues and/or errors. We also hope that many members of the Cosmos Network / Tendermint community will participate as nodes for the Konstellation Network Testnet Phase 2🚀 🙌🏼
Konstellation Network Testnet Phase 2 is officially launched 🙌🏼🚀
The key objectives during this testing stage are to collect comments and feedback from the tester nodes and to identify and rectify any potential bugs, issues and/or errors.
We also hope that many members of the Cosmos Network and Tendermint communities will participate as #nodes for the Konstellation Network Testnet Phase 2.
Depending on the outcome of the testing process, more validators may be included in order to produce more robust results with testing.
Konstellation & The DARC Token Network will continue to run a series of #testnets to continue to improve the security and reliability of the network prior to the launch of mainnet.
Below we share some key questions and answers for folks interested in learning more about this testing stage and those who are interested in potentially becoming a node participant.
What is the purpose of the Konstellation Network Testnet Phase 2?
- Collect feedback and comments from potential validators to improve the user interface and the enhanced reliability of the #Konstellation Network
- Collaborate with qualified validators and give them opportunities to earn #DARC
- Expand the global Konstellation & The DARC Token Network community
Who is permitted to join Konstellation’s testnet as a validator?
- This is to reward as well as incentivize our most loyal supporters; we will be analyzing requests to join as validator, based on the reviewed DARC balance. Following your request to join, we will request the wallet address with the DARC balance and this will also be where the rewards are sent after the conclusion of testnet.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject “Validator Inquiry — <Your Name Here>” if you would like an invitation to join the testnet!
What are the system requirements to be a validator on testnet?
- Static IP
- Uninterrupted stable connection
- RAM 8 GB, ROM 40 GB.
- Expect equipment upgrades as the network gets busier. It is highly recommended to have a fully functional, equally powerful backup server.
- Firewalls installed for both servers.
- To set up multiple sentry nodes to connect to the validator node. This involves spinning up multiple full nodes on AWS or a similar service, and allowing the validator node to only connect to these nodes.
What are the tasks and rewards associated with participating in the testnet?
We are testing various functionalities and modules on the Konstellation Network so there are no shortage of tasks and ways to earn rewards.
🔊You can find a full list of tasks and rewards HERE ✅
What if I have a question while participating in the testnet?
We will be sharing a specific channel for discussion and questions for those that are selected to be a validator for the testnet.
To keep up with Konstellation & The DARC Token please follow us on:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Telegram (Official) | Telegram (Announcements) or visit us on https://konstellation.tech