DARCwallet Guide: How to Stake DARC-24B 🔐
Excerpt from our DARCvault Overview — sharing the step by step guide on how to stake DARC-24B, earn more DARC from staking, and help our developers with testing!
Guide: “How to Stake DARC-24B”
Step 1: Logging into your wallet
- Please update your DARCwallet to the latest version, 4.1.0. It can be found here: https://konstellation.tech/wallet.html
- Install and access your wallet.
Step 2: Access DARCvault Dashboard
- Click on “DARCvault” on the left hand side to to show the DARCvault dashboard, and click “STAKE DARC.”
Step 3: DARCvault dashboard
- Once you moved to DARCvault dashboard you will be able to stake and un-stake your tokens. Please note the fee for staking and un-staking is 0.005 BNB
- This fee is per staking transaction, not a factor of the amount of DARC-24B being staked.
Step 4: Staking DARC tokens
- Staking DARC with DARCvault is simple:
- Select DARCvault to go to the DARCvault dashboard.
- Enter the DARC token amount you want to stake.
- Click the “STAKE” button and click “Confirm” when prompted, to confirm the DARC staking amount. (see image below).
- Voila! You can officially start to earn rewards!
Please note the fee for staking and unstaking is 0.005 BNB. This fee is per staking transaction, not a factor of the amount of DARC-24B being staked.
Step 5: Unstaking tokens
- You can unstake your tokens anytime you want. (Reminder: Rewards are calculated on daily basis and transferred to your account on a weekly basis.)
- Go to the DARCvault dashboard.
- Click the ‘UNSTAKE’ button (see image below).
- Receive tokens to your account.
That covers the basic’s of #DARCvault staking with DARCwallet! Questions or comments? Email us: Info@konstellation.tech or join our TG: Telegram (Official)