Introducing: Konstellation’s Hubble Wallet — the DARCwallet Upgrade
We have a big announcement for the Konstellation Community.
DARCwallet will be replaced by a new and upgraded version called “Hubble”.
Hubble will initially be available as a web app. We plan to deploy a Hubble as wallet extension later this year. For now, the Binance wallet extension can be used instead. Hubble will be the home for the native version of DARC.
What You Get With Hubble
Through Hubble, DARC holders will be able to:
- Send and receive DARC FROM and TO other Konstellation addresses
- See their DARC balance
- Stake DARC with validators and earn DARC rewards to secure the network and validate transactions
Konstellation Wallet Extension
Through the Konstellation wallet extension, DARC holders will be able to:
- Stake and use DARC on Konstellation DApps (VegaX, Alkemy, NFT platform…)
- Send DARC to other Konstellation addresses
- Connect to Konstellation Bridge in order to swap DARC
DARC wallet won’t be supported by the Konstellation team. Users will still be able to see their DARC-24B balance with DARC wallet. However, in order to use DARC in the Konstellation ecosystem, DARC holders will need Hubble and the Konstellation wallet extension.
Note: The DARC version used on Hubble will be called DARC native
Comments and questions? Send the team an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org